Keto Snickerdoodles – Low-Carb & Gluten Free
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil
- ¾ cup Keto Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- 7 drops Liquid Stevia
- Pinch Salt
- 2 tbsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Stevia
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees (C) / 350 degrees (F).
- In a bowl add coconut oil, low-carb maple syrup, vanilla extract and liquid stevia – mix well.
- In a separate bowl add almond flour, baking soda and a pinch of salt.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients, and mix until a dough is formed.
- In a small dish mix cinnamon and powdered sweetener.
- Roll dough into balls, and then roll into the cinnamon mixture and flatten to give the cracked surface.
- Place on a baking tray 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool before serving.
Try This “Keto Carb Trick” To Burn Up To 1 Pound Per Day.
”All this by Flavor-Pairing?” I asked.
I met an old friend for lunch last month and I was super impressed with how good she looked.
She said, “It’s not so much about the Flavor-Pairing, but more about how it re-awakens what the Japanese call, ‘the weight loss doubling molecule’ which signals 22-hour a day fat-burning effect in the female body.”
Even though I was skeptical, I’ve been struggling with my weight over the last few years, so I gave it a shot and watched the same video she did.
Well, it’s only a couple weeks later and you know what they say about how “you can’t transform your body overnight”…
They’re right – it actually took me 16 days to lose 22 pounds.
Now it’s my girlfriends asking ME what I’M doing differently.