Easy Keto Chaffle Recipe (Highly Popular Recipe)
- 1 large Egg
- 2,3 oz Grated Cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- First, preheat your waffle maker to make sure that it reaches temperature (no one wants a soggy Keto Chaffle!).
- Then, crack the egg into a bowl and whisk up the egg so it’s blended well and fluffy.
- Grate your cheese (or buy a pack of pre-shredded cheese). You can use any cheese you like, they all create a slightly different flavor so experiment.
- Blend the cheese with your egg mixture and season with salt, pepper or any other herb you like. Or, add some spring onion and a spoonful of Greek yogurt for an extra-creamy version. If you like something hotter, try adding some tomato salsa or a dash of Worcester sauce for a stronger flavor. Like Italian? Make an Italian version of Keto Chaffle! Simply replace your cheddar cheese for Mozzarella and serve it with a slice of Avocado and some sweet cherry tomatoes. (See below for more Keto Chaffle combinations).
- Spray your waffle maker first with a little non-stick oil.
- Once your Keto Chaffle mixture is blended well, take half of the amount and spread it evenly onto your waffle maker.
- Then, sprinkle the top with a little extra grated cheese – the cheese goes all crispy and this adds to the flavor!
- Set your waffle maker for 3 minutes (some people prefer their Keto Chaffle crispier, if this sounds like you then add on one extra minute).
- Once it’s ready, remove it carefully from your waffle maker and allow it to cool a little.
- Use the remaining mixture for your second slice.
Try This “Keto Carb Trick” To Burn Up To 1 Pound Per Day.
”All this by Flavor-Pairing?” I asked.
I met an old friend for lunch last month and I was super impressed with how good she looked.
She said, “It’s not so much about the Flavor-Pairing, but more about how it re-awakens what the Japanese call, ‘the weight loss doubling molecule’ which signals 22-hour a day fat-burning effect in the female body.”
Even though I was skeptical, I’ve been struggling with my weight over the last few years, so I gave it a shot and watched the same video she did.
Well, it’s only a couple weeks later and you know what they say about how “you can’t transform your body overnight”…
They’re right – it actually took me 16 days to lose 22 pounds.
Now it’s my girlfriends asking ME what I’M doing differently.